We operate an Honesty Stall at our farm on Morghew Park Estate in Tenterden, Kent. All of the produce you find there has been grown on the Estate, including:
- at least 20 of our varieties of conventional and exotic potatoes
- Morghew cold pressed rapeseed oil pressed using oilseed rape grown on our farm
- Morghew Strong Stoneground Wholemeal Flour made using our own wheat
- Morghew Wild Game including pheasant, pigeon, duck and venison
- honey produced by bees living on our Estate (seasonal availability)
- kindling and firewood from our managed woodlands
- hay, straw and wheat produced from our arable crops
Due to the nature of our Stall you can visit whenever is convenient for you. Labelled envelopes are left out next to the front door, all you need to do is select the relevant envelope that matches the product you have chosen, seal your payment inside and post through our letterbox. During office hours (Monday to Saturday, 9am to 3pm) we are able to provide advice, give change, take card payments, and offer you access to our full range of products - unfortunately we cannot stock our oil, flour, honey and wild game outside. Potatoes, firewood, kindling, hay, straw and wheat are available outside at all times.
How to find us
Heading down Smallhythe Road (B2082) away from Tenterden High Street (A28) take the second drive on your right after the entrance to Tesco (on your left). A sign saying 'Morghew Park Estate home of The Potato Shop' points you up a private road. Follow this road for ¼ mile - please don't be discouraged by the 'private' signs, these don't apply to our customers. Continue until you arrive in our yard, the Honesty Stall will be directly ahead displaying our range of home grown produce.
The Potato Shop
Morghew Park Estate