You will need;
Highland Burgundy Red potatoes (about five)
12 tbsp. oil (olive, rapeseed, whatever you have available)
1tsp Garlic powder
2tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat your oven to gas mark 4 or 180ºC.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment and set aside.
- Wash the Highland Burgundy Red potatoes and slice very thinly. Using a mandolin will save you time.
- Remove excess moisture from the potatoes with kitchen roll and place them in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well, make sure the potato slices are well covered with the oily mixture.
- Arrange the potato slices on the baking parchment in one layer. You may need to cook more than one batch.
- Cook for 15 to 20 mins,turn halfway through the cooking time to ensure crispiness.
- Once the potatoes turn brown at the edges they should be nice and crispy.
- Add more salt if required and serve.